RSS
Undertone Magazine Filed Under:

Dani's Movie Spot
Art Director and Movie Editor:
Hello my name is Danielle Norris; I am the section editor for Movies for the magazine Undertone. This section is for bloggers who really enjoy movies no matter if their comedies, horror, action, thriller, romantic, and even gets into independent films otherwise known as indie films. This sections blog will be about some of the newest movies out and get really into the indie films, it will even include older movie topics. The blogs will also include favorite actors and actresses of today and the past. It will also include discussions on the Sundance Film Festival. Other discussions will include the greatest films and movies ever. We will also be blogging about the Academy Awards and the winners and losers. This section is for movie lovers everywhere who like to blog about their ideas about the movies and who’s, what’s, when’s, where’s, whys, and how’s of the movies.
My experience in this topic is what I know and what I love about movies. I love most movies and I love everything about them. It takes so much time and effort just to make a movie and get the right actors for the role, get the right light setting, get the right background, everything about it makes me smile and makes me want more and make me want to know more. Movies are visual and I am a visual person and I really enjoy the history of films and how they came about which is why I love watching really old black and white movies such as “The Kid” with Charlie Chaplin. The history about the first theaters is that were originally called Nickelodeons. Since then movies have come so far, and growing up watching old movies with my mom who loves movies like “Gone with the Wind” with Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh. Her favorite movies were usually ones with Cary Grant in it though like “To Catch a Thief” who also starred Princess Grace Kelly. My experience, knowledge, and love for movies made me want to be the section leader for this topic.

| edit post

0 Responses to " "

Post a Comment